Thursday, December 6, 2007

Longstreet Not Being Notified of New Commenrs by Blogger!


A note to those who have left comments and have not seen them published in a timely manner:


For some reason, unknown to me, Blogger is not sending me the e-mail to notify me when someone has left a comment for me to moderate. This has been the case for at least two, maybe three, days now. I have checked my own "settings" and they are correct... so the problem lies with Blogger. I thought you should have an explanation as to why your always well thought comments had not yet appeared on "INSIGHT on Freedom".


Hopefully, Blogger will eventually get around to repairing whatever is causing this glitch.


Regards,


Longstreet
Filed under:

5 comments:

  1. Test number three at 18:08:15.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just thought you were away from the computer, you know enjoying life.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just thought you were away from the computer, you know enjoying life.......

    ReplyDelete