Saturday, November 5, 2005

Frenchmen Defend Paris! You're Kidding... Right??



What’s to say about the Muslim riots in France?

Well, first… I gotta stop laughing! Oh, this is good! This is rich! The picture in my mind… of Frenchmen actually defending Paris? Oh, Ho!!!! This is just too funny!

Ok, I’ve got it under control, for the moment! Ahem! Wheeyew!

Ok, Europe, take note: This is what happens when you feed the alligator… in hopes that it will eat you last! (Tip of the hat to Winston Churchill!) As the French are learning … appeasement is not all it’s cracked-up to be!

Anybody want to bet that when this is all over France will be a Muslim nation? Check the figures and you’ll see that in less than two generations the majority of Frenchmen will be Muslim. France is well on its way to becoming a Muslim, rather than a Christian nation.

Somehow, it seems totally possible to hear the Muslim call to prayer wafting over the city of Paris in a few years.

I am having difficulty digesting the propaganda that Islam is a religion of peace. Look around you! We have worldwide war, ongoing, against Islamic terrorist. The religion of peace, indeed! If you believe that… I have this bridge in Brooklyn I can make you a deal on…..

If there is a lesson for the US in what is happening in France right now, it is that we’d better look to our own Muslim community here, in the States, and insure that this does not have a chance to happen here.

In the meantime, I’m gonna sit back and enjoy the spectacle from France, on our TV screens. I hope France understands there will be no US troops this time. They’re on their own!

Keep an eye on the Eiffel Tower for the white flag to be run up at any time!

(Oh, one thing... as an aside, I was watching Hugo Chavez, of Venezuela, jumping up and down, and inciting a riot in Argentina today. I have a suggestion for Mr. Chavez… Hey, Hugo, baby! Remember Panama?)

Now, where was I… Ummm. Oh yes, the French surrender. I wonder if the French have any idea how much we are enjoying this? I sincerely hope so!

“Longstreet”

1 comment:

  1. any idiolog nation is wrong! fudamentalist of any kind are terrible.

    ReplyDelete