Monday, November 28, 2005

The Great Bird Flu Hoax of 2005 !



Yep! That’s what I said. A hoax! So far it ranks right up there with the Swine Flu and SARS.

Now, this is only an opinion piece. I don’t report the news here and I don’t make, or makeup, the news here. I simply comment on it. You are certainly free to agree, or disagree, with me at any time.

The cries of “Pandemic”, “Pandemic”, got my attention right away. Did you know that if you added all the deaths from Bird Flu together… you have between 700 and 800 deaths … WORLDWIDE!!!. Hardly a pandemic. It’s not even a very good epidemic.

Another thing that bothers me…. did you ever notice all these different flues seem to begin in Asia? Why do you suppose that is?

Remember the Swine Flu? I have spoken of it here, on this site, before. The US government managed to kill more Americans with their flu vaccine that the actual Swine Flu killed. Far more. The Swine Flu hardly even reared it’s head in America,… save for those who were injected by the Swine Flu vaccine.

The other thing… the new vaccine for Bird Flu…didn’t I read there are some serious mental disorders traced back to the vaccine injections? Something about delusions, mental confusion… that sort of thing?

A lot of money is being made from this Bird Flu scare. Government grants are keeping researchers happy, while Pharmaceutical labs are set to make millions… whether they find a cure or not. They won’t find a cure, simply because the Bird Flu is a virus… and we have never cured a disease caused by a virus yet!

Now, I don’t have all the truth here, not even a portion of the truth that no one else is privy to. This is strictly an opinion drawn from news reports that I see coming from all around the world. There is something that does not add up. Something has been left out of the equation. I have no idea what it is, but I just don’t think the public is being told the complete truth about the Bird Flu.

This is another of those times when I hope I am right… and I hope I am wrong! See what I mean?

It’s a puzzlement.

“Longstreet”

1 comment:

  1. hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, who benefits? Rumsfeld?

    http://www.mercola.com/2005/oct/25/rumsfeld_to_profit_from_avian_flu_hoax.htm#

    http://money.cnn.com/2005/10/31/news/newsmakers/fortune_rumsfeld/

    ReplyDelete