Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Conservatives Have No Place to Go! Who Says???


I have been surfing the blogosphere, especially the conservative sites, and I gotta tell you I am P.O.ed!

I don’t know how many times I was told, by a fellow conservative, that I WOULD vote Republican in 2006, and 2008, because I have no where else to go!

Well! That sure makes me want to rush right to the polls and vote for the GOP!

Who the hell do those arrogant SOB’s think we are? WE put their collective behinds in office. And... true to the stereotypical characterization of a politician… they sold us out! And they have the bare faced arrogance to tell me I WILL vote for the Republican candidate because I have no where to go? Who the hell ARE those people?

It will be a cold day in hell when anyone can tell me I WILL vote a certain way, or I WILL support a political party because… if I don’t… the other guys will win! Well, damn! Those pea brains finally figured it out. That’s the correct answer! If I don’t vote for the GOP candidate the other guy, the Democrat, WILL WIN! Who would have thought it?!

It’s called punishment…punishment for lying to your constituents… punishment for not doing the right thing, at the right time, and in the right way!

When did democracy get turned topsy-turvy? I always thought it went this way: the voter elected a candidate to do a job that candidate promised to do. If elected, the politician gets to keep his, or her, job as long as he, or she, delivers on the promises he, or she, made and continues to do the work the voters insist upon. If they fail, they get voted out! Voting can be by ballot or… with one’s feet!

Nowadays, it’s just the other way around. The Politicians tell the electorate we WILL vote for them whether they do a half-assed job or not. We will vote for them because we have nowhere to go!

I have news for you dim lights in the upper echelons of the Republican Party. We DO have somewhere to go. Home! And we’ll stay there until you get your act together, and grow a pair, learn how to be leaders, and lose your addiction to the favor of the Mainstream Media!

My God! The arrogance is stifling! It’s off the scale. If I had as bad a record at my job, as they do at theirs, I’d be too embarrassed to show my face in public, let alone tell my constituents that it makes no difference how bad I perform, the constituents must vote for me, anyway!

It’s time for the Conservatives to show the GOP the back of our hands!

Look, conservatives aren’t angry with the GOP for failing! We’re mad because they didn’t even try! That’s what’s so disgusting about the whole lousy mess the Republican Party has brought down own their lowly supporters.

You are going to see a voter revolt, like no other, this year, and in 2008.

When the GOP dumps the RINOS, and the Blue Bloods, and their country club attitudes about the great-unwashed masses that vote their sorry behinds into to office, then we’ll be back. But not before!

Longstreet

3 comments:

  1. You now see why I am so Diametrically opposed to the Republican parties phylosophies..... Maybe a bigger slap in the face would be.... God forbid..... vote Democrat.... If there is one who is definitely honorable his name is John Edwards. As much as I like Hilary, I like Edwards double.... He was in Louisiana, volunteering..... He was upset with Kerry (as much as I was) when Kerry gutlessly conceeeded before there were any challenges made to allegations of fraud in Ohio...... Fraud I saw on Deibold's machines. I tnihk maybe if the liberals (democrats) could emerge more libritarian, maybe they could pick up a lot of the conservative vote, maybe they'd be willing to listen to reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. be carefull


    The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has issued a warning about a new virulent strain of Sexually Transmitted Disease. The disease is contracted through dangerous and high-risk behavior. The disease is called Gonorrhea Lectim and pronounced "gonna re-elect him." Many victims
    contracted it in 2004, after having been screwed for the past four years.
    Cognitive characteristics of individuals infected include: anti-social personality disorders, delusions of grandeur with messianic disease overtones, extreme cognitive dissonance,
    inability to incorporate new information, pronounced xenophobia and paranoia, inability to accept responsibility
    for own actions, cowardice masked by misplaced bravado, uncontrolled facial smirking, ignorance of geography and history, tendencies towards evangelical theocracy, categorical all-or-nothing behavior. Naturalists and
    epidemiologists are amazed at how this destructive disease originated only a few years ago from a bush found in Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frank, I wouldn't be to hasty about aligning myself with Edwards. I'm from both the states he claims as home, and I gotta tell you, when the people who know you best won't vote for you, there is something seriously wrong. Even the Democrats in NC, except for trial lawyers and the far left, like those at UNC @ Chapel Hill, voted for him. The Democrats here are still mad at him. Should he run again, he still won't get the votes of his home state.

    The Democrats here are mad because they feel he did a bait and switch on them. He ran to be Senator of NC, but in the eyes of most Tar Heels, he was a candidate for President from the day he was sworn into the Senate and Tar Heels feel he did not represent the state as he should have because he was totally preoccupied with running for President.

    I have a conservative democrat representing me in the House and two republican Senators. Both Senators ran as conservatives but have since given me reason to doubt them.

    I believe Diebold is going to furnish some voting machines for NC in the next election. My county still uses the ballot on which you "blackout" the little circle by the name of the candidate for whom you wish to vote. As soon as I mark my card it is slipped into an electronic counter and it is counted right then as I am standing there. I like that.

    ReplyDelete