Sunday, April 30, 2006

Illegals Plan to Shut Down Major US Cities on Monday!

(I rarely run a post this often, but this is as
important an issue as our country is likely ever
to face.)






Organizers of the mass demonstrations planned for May Day, by illegal immigrants in the US, are aimed at closing down some of America’s major cities, according to news reports.

The illegal immigrants are demanding rights they are not entitled to, as non-citizens, but are demanding they be given because of the threat posed by their sheer numbers.

"Texas Fred" has an important post over at: “Ace in the Hole”. We recommend you read it at:

http://texas-freds-house.blogspot.com/2006/04/immigrant-boycott-aims-to-close-us.html

America is facing one of the most serious situations in its history. Our government, the US government, is not responding to the wishes of its citizens.

I don’t know about you, but I despise living under a threat… of any kind. The America I grew up in would spit in the eye of someone, no... ANYONE, daring to threaten them directly, or indirectly. Yet, our very own government is about to fold in the face of thousands of criminals marching in our streets when they ought to be locked away in a prison.

It is past time for you, as a LEGAL American citizen to act. If you have not done so, write, phone, or e-mail your Congressman, or Congresswoman, your Senators, and the office of the President, and voice your concern, and your anger, over the way Congress is giving in to the blackmail of the illegals.

Make it plain to your Senator, or Congressperson, that you will not support them for re-election if they support the proposed legislation creating another amnesty program by establishing a “Guest Worker Program”. State clearly that you expect the government to enforce the immigration laws already on the books, that you expect the US government to secure the southern border with a fence, or a wall, and that you expect the federal government to make an all out effort to round up as many illegal immigrants, as possible, in the shortest time possible, and deport them as fast as possible. And finally, that you expect the government to levy heavy fines and even imprisonment on employers who knowingly hire illegal immigrants.

What’s at stake? Only the continued existence of the United States of America. That’s all!

Act now! We have no time to waste. In fact, we may have waited too long, as it is, for our leaders to do their jobs.


Longstreet

10 comments:

  1. After this Day Without an (mostly illegal) Immigrant Protest, can we have a Day Without an American Citizen Protest? I will be proudly flying my American flag and drinking AMERICAN beer on May 5th, or maybe Guiness, but that's an Irish beer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to link back to you now.. And you KNOW, I appreciate the support...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Fred! And... you are more than welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Dude, do you have enough flags on here? It kinda distracted me from trying to read your sh*t. Just thought I'd let ya know."
    ***************************
    I can't tell you how much I appreciate that... no, really, I can't!

    This site is a continous work in progress. Things come and go. However, no, I don't think I have too many flags. Flags tell a story.

    I can think of only two national flags which represent what America is all about. The National Flag of the USA and the National Flag of the CSA. I fly two flags at the entrance to my home, the US and the CSA. That should tell anyone approaching my door what I am all about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What I think is silly is that a group of illegals think that they would even make a dent in this country if they walk off a job they don't even deserve to have in the first place.

    Let them walk off the job and while they are at it they can continue to walk right back to Mexico or what ever country they came from.

    The ones that are going to be hurt the most are the legal immigrants that walk off their jobs in support of their illegal breathren and get fired for doing it.

    We will survive this latest attempt to assault our way of life just as we have survived all the others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just 'bumped' the same story on my blog as well, I intend to keep it on top at least thru Monday night...

    ReplyDelete
  7. My blog is getting more policial and I enjoyed reading yours, makes me realize I am not the only one out there that feels this way!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Protests and boycotts can be a two edged sword. Writing your congressman may take years to purduce fruit, and still a good thing to do, I believe an equally good response with more immediate results would be to return the favor and boycott Mexican owned busisnesses.

    I personally know of one Chinese restarant in High Point that imports and supports illegals by giving them jobs and furnishing them with illegal documents so maybe we should extend boycottsa to all foreign owned bussiness.

    maybe it will hurt legitimate estblishements but they have to play a role in bring illegals to this country.

    Frankly, I'm tired of reading everything in Spanish with English subtitles. Can you imagine the day when we'll say "As American as refried beans?"

    ReplyDelete
  9. The best thing that can happen is the complete shutdown of the Country by those idiots....it will be a wake up call to even the most gullible of bleeding hearts...Just my take!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the comment Dale. It's always good to welcome a fellow Tar Heel or a fellow Sandlapper on board!

    ReplyDelete