Sunday, April 23, 2006

The Cowering of America!

This Post First Ran in
October of 2005!

The Cowering of America!








As I listen to all the whining from the Left, and from the Right, about the terrible, terrible, way we are treating those poor terrorists who want to kill us, and our kids, it curdles my stomach!

I am now more convinced than ever that the longhaired clowns from the sixties who chanted: “peace, love, and pot”, are running the US government now. I have long been convinced they are running the universities, colleges, and public schools in this country.

I cannot, for the life of me, understand how they can be so stupid! So, utterly, hopelessly, stupid! I guess all that “funny weed” screwed-up their brains! That has to be the answer. Stupidity of that magnitude is not natural. It has to be self-induced.

When we finally get a group of those rabid killers caged up, the “limp-wristed”, and “jelly-spined” among us begin to worry that we might treat them badly and they would, in turn, think badly of us. Like, they loved us before we captured their sorry behinds and tossed them in the can!

I swear… if the Mainstream Media, and the Political Left, of today, had been around during the Second World War, all of us on the east coast would be speaking German and the folks on the west coast would be speaking Japanese.

We have given birth to a generation of wimps!

Look, when some group of “religious nuts” publicly vows to kill you and makes a rather emphatic attempt at it, and in the process manages to kill, oh, say, 3000 of our citizens, I have to believe they are serious… and we are duty bound, as Americans, to hunt them down… and liquidate them by any, and all, means necessary. Eradicate as many as it takes to remove the threat to my family and yours.

Let God sort them out. We Americans are obligated to arrange a meeting… between them, and their God… as soon as possible!

If some manage to be taken alive, cage them for the rest of their natural lives. Give them food and water, and little else, until their respective deity calls them home!

I am not interested in treating them with kindness. Not in the least. The fact that they still have a pulse is straining my “compassion limits” as it is.

The MSM, the Political Left, and even some on the Political Right, have managed to make the US the laughing stock of the Middle East! They think we’re a bunch of pansies… and who can blame them. We sure as heck act like it!

All the moaning, and whining, about those poor fruitcakes in Gitmo, is sickening. Some of those guys are living better IN PRISON than they ever did before we grabbed their sorry behinds and tossed them in those cages.

So, if you feel really, really, bad about our treatment of the terrorists, just keep it to yourself. I don’t want to hear it. Your cowering posture and your groveling is making us all look bad. And, it is bordering on giving aid and comfort to the enemy!

We have 3000 dead, from the attack in New York, and another 1700 dead in Iraq, and you want to play “patty-cake” with those bloodthirsty killers???

I know the scriptures say:”Vengeance is mine, sayth the Lord.” That’s fine by me… as long as He hurries it up and lets me watch!

Longstreet

6 comments:

  1. We were just discussing this WIMP factor thing, me and the Son and Wife... My Son recently came back from Iraq...

    My point is, WAR is called WAR for a reason, if it was fun, it'd be called 'recess'...

    We went in with 150K men and we should have gone in with 1.5 MILLION... Start in the south and work our way North, killing everything big enough to die...

    Then look at the rest of the sandpile and say, "Next??"

    ReplyDelete
  2. My preference is to kill the enemy. Leave understanding them to future historians.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fred: Please convey my THANKS to your Son for serving his country!

    Longstreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very relevant six months later. I've said since day one about this "torture" that it might be intimidating but we need information and they aren't going to give it freely, so we might need to use some dogs. Heck, some of the pics reminded me of fraternity hazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAIRBANKS, Alaska - A police officer will patrol the halls of North Pole Middle School starting Monday after six seventh-grade boys were arrested Saturday on suspicion of planning an elaborate attack at the school near Fairbanks, Alaska.


    Too bad we don't ship these Domestic Terrorists and their parents to guitmo too!

    ReplyDelete