Thursday, June 8, 2006

The US and Europe Learned Nothing From Hitler!!!


Winston Churchill said... "appeasment is feeding the alligator in hopes that he will eat you last!"

Appeasement never works! Never!

So, what did the US and Europe learn from Hitler?

Nothing!!!

The US diplomats, and European diplomats, are selling us out AGAIN!!!

The appeasement of Iran is going to come back to bite us on the backside as surely as night follows day.

Iran deserves nothing from the US but the back of our hand across their chops! Instead, we’re offering them help in building light water nuclear power plants! We are offering them a new fleet of airliners, as well as a storage facility to hold up to 5 years worth of nuclear fuel, and... here’s the real “kicker” we’re promising not to invade them and we would ensure that Israel doesn’t invade them either!

Have you ever, in your entire life, heard of such a sell out?

Well, actually, yes, I have. Basically the same deal was made with Hitler by the European nations… just before he took them apart!

Now, I have to tell you… this smacks of out and out cowardice on the part of the nations involved in this offer of appeasement to Iran… and I include, at the top of the list the United States of America.

How long, oh Lord, must we suffer this plague of “spineless weenies” we have in our current government.

I sincerely hope the people of Israel will rebuke this move by the US and go ahead and attack Iran and be done with it. It is going to have to be done and the sooner the better.

I believe this is the dumbest thing this administration has done yet! I mean, it’s not like this hasn’t been tried before. It sure worked in North Korea, didn’t it?

This administration has screwed itself so often, with it’s conservative base, that it is hopelessly doomed.

If President Bush signed off on this deal, I think he ought to resign. If Condi Rice made the deal, on her own, then she should resign, or be fired. In fact, the entire State Department needs to be purged, from top to bottom, and get rid of the leftist political hacks in striped pants. Remember, diplomacy is said to have been invented by the French! Need I say more?

I can’t express my deep anger at this move by our government. One would think Jimmy Carter was still President!

"Super Power" my Aunt Fanny! Super Powers don’t grovel, and don’t beg, and don’t whine! Super Powers kick ass and take names! I am sick to my stomach that my country has fallen so low.

Conservatives are going go remember this. Boy, are we gonna remember!


Longstreet

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning..... Ha!
    I hope you are right and the right wing cooks that are so resistant to change stay home on election day, or better yet actually get the brains to vote for a real opposition to what the Republicans are doing.... even if it means crossing party lines, but I figure you guys aren't that progressive. When Carter flopped I remember my dad voting for Regan (the first time only). I was just a kid, 10 and I remember asking him why he would vote for someone he was afraid would take the country back 50 years..... As he said, because it was time for a change, and maybe the Dems. would get their act together if that idiot (Regan) won.

    ReplyDelete